win £500 worth of vouchers to spend in store at glitzy bits boutique &/or liliann styled by ryan
do you want to be in with a chance to win £500 in vouchers to spend in glitzy bits boutique &/OR liliann styled by ryan?
You could soon be spoiling yourself or someone special with £500 of gift vouchers to spend exclusively at either Glitzy Bits and/or Liliann Styled By Ryan - just in time for Christmas!
So, dont hang around - enter the Glitzy Bits BIG Winter Prize Draw for your chance to win this incredible prize.
TREAT YOURSELF. TREAT SOMEONE SPECIAL, OR BOTH, WE DON'T MIND!
Closing Date for Entries - 30th November 2022
£10 FOR 15 ENTRIES
The idea is simple. The more entries you purchase, statistically the more chances you have to win! This entry level option gets you 15 entries into the draw
£15 FOR 30 ENTRIES
The idea is simple. The more entries you purchase, statistically the more chances you have to win! This mid level option gets you 30 entries into the draw
£25 FOR 50 ENTRIES
The idea is simple. The more entries you purchase, statistically the more chances you have to win! This top level option gets you 50 entries into the draw
OFFICIAL RULES OF THE PRIZE DRAW
NOTICE REGARDING DISPUTE RESOLUTION: These Official Rules contain a binding arbitration provision that govern how claims will be resolved between you and Glitzy Bits Events Limited. Except for certain types of disputes, if applicable, or where prohibited by law, by participating in a prize draw (as defined below), you agree that disputes between you and Glitzy Bits Limited will be resolved through binding, individual arbitration (instead of going to court before a judge and jury) and you hereby waive your right to participate in a class action lawsuit or class-wide arbitration.
1. THE PROMOTER: Glitzy Bits Events Limited (referred to herein as “Glitzy Bits” or “Promoter”) is a private limited company organized under the laws of England and Wales.
2. THE WEBSITE: The www.glitzybits.online website (the “Website”) allows individuals to enter prize-draws hosted on the Website (each a “Prize Draw”).
3. APPLICABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES: These Official Rules provide the general terms and conditions applicable to every Prize Draw on the Website launched on or after 1st July 2022.
- Binding Contract. These Official Rules form a binding contract between Promoter and each Prize Draw participant (a “Participant.”) Entry into any Prize Draw constitutes Participant’s full and unconditional agreement to the Official Rules and Promoter’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Website and all Prize Draws. If you do not agree to these Official Rules (including the applicable Experience Rules) do not enter the Prize Draw(s).
- Updates to the Official Rules. These Official Rules may be updated from time to time. Please check these Official Rules (including all relevant Experience Rules) regularly to ensure that you understand the terms that apply at the time that you enter the Prize Draws.
4. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter a Prize Draw or be awarded the prize(s) identified on each Prize Draw’s webpage on the Website (each a “Prize(s)”), a Participant must fully comply with the Official Rules. Prize Draws are only open to individuals who (i) are at least 18 years of age or older at time of entry; (ii) are NOT in one or more of the “Prohibited Persons” categories listed in Section 4(A) (below); and (iii) are legal residents in the United Kingdom
- Prohibited persons: Unless the Experience Rules state otherwise, the following individuals are not eligible to enter or win a Prize Draw:
(i) Any individual who has won a Glitzy Bits Prize Draw in the immediately preceding 12 months (calculated from the last date of the Entry Period of the last Prize Prize Draw that such individual won)
(ii) Any employees, officers, and/or directors of any of the following (collectively the “Prize Draw Partners”) (a) Glitzy Bits Events and or (b) Liliann Styled by Ryan
(iii) The immediate family members of (meaning, spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household (whether or not related) as the employees, officers and/or directors of Glitzy Bits Events &/or Liliann Styled by Ryan.
5. HOW TO ENTER: Each Prize Draw will have a starting date and time and ending date and time (the “Entry Period”) specified in the Experience Rules. Only those entries received by Promoter during the Entry Period will be valid. Promoter will be the official timekeeper for all Prize Draws.
- All Prize Draws (each a “Prize Draw”), will provide the following method of entry:
- Paid Method of Entry: To enter by this method, visit www.glitzybits.online and select the “enter now” button on the Prize Draw’s webpage. Choose the applicable entry fee amount(s) to purchase entries (“Entry Fee”). Each Entry Fee amount will come with a set number of entries into the Prize Draw. Follow the instructions to enter your full, legal name, contact and payment information, and complete your payment. Once your payment is complete, you will automatically receive the number of entries you selected and be entered for a chance to win the Prize Draw. You can enter as many times as you wish so long as you don’t exceed the maximum Entry Limit (as defined below), if applicable. Glitzy Bits may, in its discretion, run various Prize Draws in connection with the paid method of entry. For example, it may, for a temporary period during the Entry Period, offer Participants “bonus entries” in connection with the paid method of entry, or it may offer Participants the opportunity to enter multiple Prize Draws simultaneously, for a reduced Entry Fee. Each entry that is purchased in connection with any special Prize Draw (a) will constitute a single, independent entry in the applicable Prize Draw(s), (b) will be treated exactly the same as any other entry to the Prize Draw(s) (including being subject to any applicable Entry Limit), and (c) will have the same chance of winning as any other entry.
6. Entry Limitations and Restrictions: Only accurate and complete entries submitted during the Entry Period and received by Promoter are eligible. Any incomplete, illegible, corrupted, or untimely entries are void and ineligible to win. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Promoter. Promoter is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, or for other submission problems of any kind, whether caused by mechanical, human or electronic error, all of which are void and ineligible to win. Additionally, Promoter is not responsible for any telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or computer malfunctions, failures, or difficulties. If a Participant’s entry fee is refunded, any entries associated with such entry fee will be withdrawn and not eligible to win.
- Entry Limit: Unless the Experience Rules say otherwise, there is no cumulative maximum number of entries that any one person may obtain (the “Entry Limit”). If an Entry Limit is applicable for a Prize Draw, the Entry Limit applies to all entries, regardless of the method of entry. If Participant exceeds the Entry Limit for a Prize Draw, all entries in excess of the Entry Limit will be void and ineligible to win. Glitzy Bits Events will not refund Participants for any Entry Fees that Participant paid for those void and ineligible entries that exceed the applicable Entry Limit.
- Required Information: Participants must provide all required information specified on the Prize Draw’s page or entry form to be eligible to enter and win.
- Valid Email Address: For any Prize Draws that have Entry Limits, Participants must not use multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to receive entries over the Prize Draw’s Entry Limit and doing so will void all entries for that Participant and result in disqualification of the Participant at Promoter’s discretion. To receive valid entries, at the time of submission, Participant must provide a valid email address for which the Participant is the authorized owner. Multiple Participants may not share the same email address. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Participant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the Participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential Winners and/or Winners (as defined below) may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Any entries connected to an invalid, non-working, or inactive email address, or linked to an authorized account holder other than Participant, are void and ineligible to win.
- No Automated Entry Devices: All entries must be submitted by the individual Participant to be valid. Use, or attempted use, of any robotic, automated, programmed, mechanical, or other non-manual entry methods, will void all entries for that Participant and result in disqualification of the Participant from all Prize Draws, at Promoter’s discretion. No copies, facsimiles, or other mechanical or electronic reproductions of entries will be accepted. Promoter has the sole right and discretion to make a determination that Participant used or attempted to use any such prohibited automated entry methods.
- Contact Details: By entering any Prize Draw, you agree that Glitzy BIts may contact you via email, phone, and mail in connection with the Prize Draw in accordance with the Privacy Notice.
7. Entry Conditions and Release: As a condition of entering any Prize Draws, Participant expressly:
- Represents and warrants that (s)he agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Promoter, which will be binding and final in all matters relating to each Prize Draw; and
- Releases the Prize Draw Partners, and any advertising platform used in connection with the promotion of any Prize Draw, including, without limitation, the Facebook platform owned and operated by Meta Platforms, Inc., Google LLC, Instagram, Inc., Pinterest, Inc., Reddit, Inc., Snap Inc., Twitter, Inc., and any of their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliates (collectively “Advertising Platforms”) from all liability, loss or damage or expense arising out of or in connection with participation in any Prize Draw or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any Prizes.
- 8. WINNER DRAWINGS: Potential winner(s) of a Prize Draw (each a “Potential Winner”) will be selected using a verifiably random process from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will occur on or after the end of the Entry Period or as specified in the applicable Experience Rules. The selected winning unique entry code(s) will be announced on the Website following the drawing, with the identity of the winner announced (subject to Section 9) following the completion of all identification and verification processes in accordance with these Official Rules. Once confirmed and verified as eligible to win, a Potential Winner is referred to herein as a “Winner.” The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
9. WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS: Potential Winners will be contacted using the email address used to enter the Prize Draw and may be awarded the Prize(s) subject to confirmation of verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these Official Rules. Potential Winners must respond to the Potential Winner notification email within 96 hours of it being sent (or the time frame indicated in the Potential Winner notification email, if longer than 96 hours). If a Potential Winner fails to respond to the notification email within the stated timeframe, then that Potential Winner may be disqualified and will forfeit any claim to any Prize(s). After sending the Potential Winner notification email, to the extent a phone number has been provided, Promoter reserves the right to also contact Potential Winners via phone as well.
10. CONFIRMATION AND VERIFICATION OF POTENTIAL WINNERS: A Potential Winner will only be confirmed as the winner eligible to receive the Prize(s) after Promoter has completed verification of Potential Winner’s eligibility to win and confirmed Potential Winner’s compliance with the Official Rules. Potential Winner must be willing and able to claim and/or accept the Prize(s) in full in the period specified by Promoter. Potential Winners are subject to confirmation and verification by Promoter, by whatever means Promoter shall deem appropriate. To be confirmed and verified as eligible to win, a Potential Winner and the Potential Winner’s guest(s), if applicable, must comply with all Official Rules and conditions of these Official Rules and fulfil all requirements. The Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the administration, operating, drawing, verification of the Winner, and all issues related to the Prize Draws.